Saturday, June 16, 2007

RedHead Rants

I love my blogging friends
and the link love that sharing sends.

I'd like to share one now with you
That you can probably relate to.

I know that I loved this poem at first sight
And knew that I had to share my sheer delight.

Blog hop on by to this new blog
Where you can give your brain a cyber jog

And read up on lots of fun stuff
It's a place full of a little more fluff

Than her business only review site.
Here you can simply delight

In her fun writing style
And perhaps even walk a mile

In her virtual shoes.
It is the Red Head side of Sapheyerblu's

Many sided self portrait
And this blogging sphere is her new found slate.

2 comments:

Christine said...

My Silken friend
I owe you much.
For your words,
my heart, did touch.

You've go a knack,
for rhyming things.
And make them fly,
on verbal wings.

Be not afraid,
to seek your dreams.
As your style,
so brightly gleems.

silken said...

thanks Christine! it's not so easy for me, but as you can see, I'll keep writing this type of poetry.