Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Learning to Play Poker Online

Folks love to play poker with me
“Which wins” I ask, “two aces or three?”
“What is a flush, what is a straight, what is the ante?”
Now I can learn on-line these days
And when I learn enough, then I’ll see that it pays
To sign up with Poker DIY , where I can play poker
With others who may think a wild card is the joker.
I can track my results and even set up a tourney
It’s a service that costs no money!
I gotta get going to learn this great game
Now my poker skills will never be the same!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The online poker rooms turns a profit by relying on sponsorship advertising. That profit is increased if players click the advertising banners and make use of the sponsor by signing up for something or making a purchase, but either way, the free online poker room still earns a profit. The more profit the online poker room earns, the more they are able to award their players in cash and/or prizes.
__________________
Nicky Philip

FREEROLLS EVERYDAY 11AM TO 11PM WITH NO REQUIREMENTS. JUST DOWNLOAD AND PLAY POKER FREE 7 DAYS A WEEK.

http://www.CelebPoker.com