Friday, May 11, 2007

What would you do for love?

When asked what I'd do
if I were truly in love
Would I move a world away
and to my past give a shove?

A dime for my thoughts
on this great mind debate
I don't know if I could answer
completely, not knowing the fate.

When young and love-struck
I know that I'd have said
Of course I would go with him,
Are you crazy in the head?

Would I really forget
All the folks left behind?
I don't think that would be likely
Since I would hope to find

That I'd be back when I could-
Of course it would be tough,
But I'd have my new life
With my husband. Though it would be rough

Through those first married years
It could really be good
To have to rely on each other
And not on the old neighborhood.

So what can I say
In response to the query?
Is it fair to say a resounding "yes"
I am sure, well, maybe not very....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the next victims
That I'd like to tag
May or may not play the game-
Hey, don't be a drag!

Elizabeth Grace
BlogSire
BTocher

Just answer the question: For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of seeing your friends or family again? Then link back here, and "tag" three others. It's all about "link love"!

No comments: