Thursday, August 23, 2007

DO FOLLOW



in trying to bring
my blog a little love
in trying to help
raise its rank above

and beyond where it now lies
to support anyone
who may choose to comment
and to also join the fun

I have chosen to delete
those tiny words "no follow"
and added in my own
to fill in any hollow

it is best for blogs
when they can be linked
to each other with love
helping us all to think

that we can raise our traffic
and our rank
to help spread the love around
and here is who I have to thank

jerseygirl showed me the way
to find what I need to know
to get the link and badge
to join this DO FOLLOW show

5 comments:

Ann crum said...

I'm using this same template for one of my blogs, but I can't get to the "rel=nofollow" code in it for some reason. Did you find it? Where?

silken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silken said...

I did find it, but it took a little while of searching for it. On mine, it was on the left side of the list. Let me look again and see if I can remember and try to explain it better....

silken said...

sorry, I don't have a better answer, I just kept searching til I found it...good luck!

Coaster said...

I have just removed nofollow and put dofollow on backlinks and comments on my blogs.
Good Free RPG Games
Japanese Ice-cream
I hope it brings some visitors and comments.